Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil attracts young UK investors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil attracts young UK investors

The UK is home to a growing number of young overseas property investors who are interested in exotic destinations. For this adventurous group, South America has long been a favourite travel destination, but some are now making the trip to purchase property and Brazil is emerging as a leading destination of interest.The country’s most fashionable [...]

More: Brazil attracts young UK investors

What do you think of Sao Paulo?

I am considering investment in Sao Paulo as I was told they have a great and strong local market and I couldn't ask for a better and clearer exit strategy, when it comes to sell my unit.
    Question is: anyone familiar with the town, where to buy and where to avoid? I worry about the crime rates there...

I came across this agency Brazilian Gateway and they claim to be all Brazilians and know the market inside out. They seem well informed and not pushy at all... has anyone heard of them?

Comment

Brasil investment

I live in Brasil. I have an agency here which I hope you will visit.
      But to your question Sao Paulo is a consideration, however please consider the following getting there, it is not the safest of cities in Brasil, and I think you should look at the northeast as there are flights from Europe, and Thomson fly direct from Gatwick to Natal in the winter. Please feel free to ask any other questions

Comment

I think no one should be dumb enough to invest in a town, let alone a country, they have not even visited.

People ran a mile from investing a couple of thousand in the stock markets, but then are stupid enough to throw hundreds of thousands into property.

Stock values go up and down.

Property values go up and down.

Look at the news, read the front of the site - property investment, as with all investments, carries risk.

Comment

Working...
        X