Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrett's New Build Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett's New Build Help.

Will Barretts allow me to network my new build at phase one of the construction?

Im an IT Engineer and to havemy house fully networked woulld prove to be a huge benefit, I am fully capable to do the work my self but would they allow me too? All it would be is to run an extra cable through the walls along with the ones they put in?

Re: Barrett's New Build Help.

No harm in asking them - though I suspect they may want you to wait until they've finished.

Comment

Re: Barrett's New Build Help.

If I were you I would have a word with the site manager or site electrician.
      Going through Barratt's office wil probably mean refusal as the cable could get damaged by other trades before you move in.

Do IT people still need cables?
      I thought everything was wireless these days!
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Working...
      X