Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted builder or developer partner.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted builder or developer partner.

I have planning permission for 48 luxury apartments in a superb complex with underground parking & landscaped gardens. I am looking for a potential partner or partners to take this project forward or for a possible buy out under the right conditions. Anyone seriously interested please contact me for more details. No time wasters please! Thank you.

Re: Wanted builder or developer partner.

Anyone would need more information than this!
    Looks very dodgy to me.
    BRAND NEW HOMES
    Information for UK new home buyers
    New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

hi will need more info in regards development etc post code /gdv value/ build costs if known
      please forward me your contact details and a contact number if you wish to discuss further
      regards
      tim

Comment

???? In what way does it look dodgy?

Originally posted by New Homes Expert View Post
        Anyone would need more information than this!
        Looks very dodgy to me.

Comment

I thought the idea was that when people want more information they ask for it. If someone comes forward that i consider may be able to take this project further then i will give them all the information they require. Thanks.

Originally posted by excel View Post
          hi will need more info in regards development etc post code /gdv value/ build costs if known
          please forward me your contact details and a contact number if you wish to discuss further
          regards
          tim

Comment

Working...
          X