Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buildings & Maintenance Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buildings & Maintenance Advice

If you have any questions about any aspect of works that may occur in your property I'd be happy to help, I have over 25 years of experience in the sector, and I assure you if I dont know I guarantee I know someone that will,

Any Questions please ask!

Danny

Re: Buildings & Maintenance Advice

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    If you have any questions about any aspect of works that may occur in your property I'd be happy to help, I have over 25 years of experience in the sector, and I assure you if I dont know I guarantee I know someone that will,

Any Questions please ask!

Danny
    We have a problem with rotting wooden garage door, personal door and outside door to utility room. House is 5 years old. We have been told by Bloor's that we should have re-painted all outside wood during the first 2 years and should have received a book telling this - which we didn't. We have had 7 new houses and never had this problem before. Who re-paints the outside of a new house within the first 2 years. I haven't seen anyone around us doing this.

Do you have any views on this?

Comment

Working...
    X