Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New venture

Hi.

I am starting a new venture with my Business partner/father next year and I am trying to do as much research as possible.

We both own a property each, with around £250,000.00 equity between the two. The plan is to sell both and use some of the money to rent a house each for a 12 month period. With the remainder we are planning to start a property company, either buying run-down properties and re-furbishing them or preferably buying land and building.

My father has had a small building business for around 40 years and I started with him around 4 years ago. He has experience with self builds after building 2 for himself over the last 20 years. He has decided that he wants to finish all the private work and concentrate on building a portfolio for ourselves.

I have spoken to a finance company regarding the finance for the land and build costs, but my main concern before starting is all the legal side of it.

Is there some sort of database on the net listing property accountants. I live in South Wales.

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Re: New venture

Hi Just joined this site and read your message if its land in wales your after please contact me regards
    tim

Comment

Re: New venture

Tidy!
      Land in Wales quite cheap as they are no jobs outside Cardiff.
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Working...
      X