Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Builders: V.T.B Limited of Croydon, Surrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Builders: V.T.B Limited of Croydon, Surrey

I used this company run by an eastern european man who shall remain nameless.

Work was done by his labourers (thats all they are - not skilled professionals) to poor standard and thats why I'm writting this review. Often work "behind the scenes" which should have done was not and simply covered up, although I paid for it to be done properly. Building materials that I bought vanished. He tried to sell me some of his own materials but again gave no receipt

He went on an on about money and would only accept cash. He doesn't believe in receipts either. Various extra charges were given to me for "unforeseen" work as well.

All in all, bad experience and I do not think anyone should use him.

Re: Poor Builders: V.T.B Limited of Croydon, Surrey

You have to use Regulated Approved Tradesmen, you may pay a bit more but it is worth it in the end. Good Tradesmen will not jeopardise their reputation for anyone. Thats a lesson learned and as a Builder with 40 years experience myself understand and sympathise with your plight.
    Danzo

Comment

Re: Poor Builders: V.T.B Limited of Croydon, Surrey

Yes it is always best to use approved tradesmen as i know from past experience, the inital extra charge is worth it as you end up paying more to correct the work of bad tradesmen.

Comment

Working...
      X