Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Materials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Materials

What company do you suggest to buy bulk building materials from? Who has the best quality at the most affordable prices? There are too many to choose from and I haven't ever had to purchase stuff like this before.

Hi, well am also looking for these answers. Least assured even if this is your first time you must remember unless you have a lot of fortune you are only going to build a home for yourself once so one is bound to forget the best places that offer resources to accomplish the work. Like this is the second time for me that I am building a house and the first one was way back at least 20 years ago, and its obvious in the meantime many things have changed, so am also searching for the same answers as asked by you.

Last edited by trendsetter; 30-07-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I really have no clue. But could you maybe run a search on the internet for your area. Maybe you will run across some recommandations or reviews? You know come to think of it you would think there would be a site that would list places and have reviews for local areas.

Comment

Working...
      X