Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out

Hi.

For the last few years myself and my father have been really interested in starting out as property developers.

We are both builders and have been together for about 4 years, we have just both started to get fed up of working for people and want to start making the profit for ourselves.

We will have around £200.000 to start off and from a few books I have read and a bit more research from the net I feel that we have a decent amount of capital to start with.

I would just like some advice on the best way to start. Any seminars or books that are recommended would be appreciated.

We were planning on starting off buying property that is in need of refurbing/remodeling and working our way to self builds, which is both of our main goal.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Working...
X