Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landscape & garden design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape & garden design

I run a small landscape and garden design practice from Dorset. We work for all sorts of clients both commercial and private.

I am looking to expand my client base to the construction industry, property developers and self builders and have a few questions.

Firstly, I would like to know how members go about finding a suitable landscape designer in the initial planning stages for the purpose of producing a landscape drawing for your planning appliactions?

Do you have any problems finding reliable landscape designers and how do you find them?

We offer a comprehensive service from initial concept and planning drawings to implementation of the landscaping on site. We like to work to a budget from the outset so are members comfortable not putting the landcape drawing out to tender or would you prefer a landscape contractor tender for the work instead?

I have a lot of experience working for various property developing companies, do you tend to employ several landscape design companies or would you prefer to build up a relationship with one single company?

Many thansk for your comments.

I think that developing connections with some companies will give you some more oppotunities to fora choose.

Comment

when i used to run a small landscaping business i designed a website for the business and got almost all of my work from the website. I served my time as a stone mason in dundee then taught my self to be a website designer so I joined the two together and made a good living from it.

I dont do the building trade any more... Just website design

Comment

Working...
      X