Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Build

Has anyone got more info about CBG Properties and their shared build offer? Sounds a bit too good to be true! Has anyone been involved or done any investigation?

I have not heard of this? I am curious now. I love to look for and learn about new things. I will let you know what I find.

Comment

Where's the company located? Can you give us a few more details?????
      Are they strictly regional?

Comment

Thank you for the explanation. I had never heard of this before. I would have to agree with you on that what happens if they have any overcost on the project?

Comment

I guess it would be an okay way to invest some money, but I'd probably want to do some much research on the builder and their history that by the time I got it done, the houses would already be built! LOL.

Comment

sharedbuild

Myself and my husband are actual investors of CBG Properties and I can tell you its a real scheme and is progressing fast,We actually valuedate plots and we meet Alan Stacey the MD most weeks.for anyone reading this go to this website www.uksharebuild.com and ask for further info pack and then contact Alan Stacey who will be happy to answer any questions.all I can say we are very happy with the progress so far and we have invested wisely in a simple but very profitable scheme.
            rgds
            nikki

Comment

Thanks on the info. How do they contact you as the investor? Where can you check with regards to their company? I would like to know more about this company. Thanks

Comment

Share build

Hello To all im a newbie here but i am also in the shared build project with Alan Stacey and i am also going to do some joint ventures with him when i have raised the extra cash. I think it is a fantastic oppertunity to get on the road to riches and to start out as a small developer with a good team behind you and who knows where it will end i could be as big as Sir John Hall who built the metro centre in Gateshead. And living a very comfertable life in the process.
                Tim
                Last edited by Tim-Hewison; 19-03-2007, 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Self-Help Builds?

I just recently found a program that is really great. There is a program for lower income qualifiers that will get you a house built at a MAJOR discount! You simply apply, wait for approval and then when they are ready to start building, you have to help build it, along with other members joining the program. I think this is a really great way to get a new house!

Comment

Working...
                  X