Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find a good online new home builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a good online new home builders

Hi all,

This is my first post i am building my new home and want an advice to find a new home builder.
    anyone can help ?

Hope to contribute to this board more often later. Thanks

Cheers
    Carl Patricia
    Last edited by carlpatricia101; 26-07-2008, 09:49 AM.

Welcome to the forums.

I presume you've already scouted out builders local to you? If so, what was the response from that?

Comment

I am in the process of doing the same myself, I actually went for a local business however I wanted to source as much of the supplies myself and pay basically for the labour only. This has worked really well as it is keeping my costs down.

I wanted to fit the whole barn conversion with the new style electric radiators and found a company that fulfilled my requests perfectly. I dont know if it allowed but the site I found was electricradiatorsshop they gave me a free heat plan and offered me installation and ongoing support. I signed up with them and got an instant 10% discount which was a nice surprise. If anyone knows of any pool companies I would appreciate any contacts as I am considering an inside pool depending on the cost.

P.S only found the site today hope to get some tips etc LOL.

PPS found something that might help on the ads at the top.

Originally posted by carlpatricia101 View Post
      Hi all,

This is my first post i am building my new home and want an advice to find a new home builder.
      anyone can help ?

Hope to contribute to this board more often later. Thanks

Cheers
      Carl Patricia

Comment

Working...
      X