Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manorlane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manorlane

Does anyone know how to force a builder to sort out thier shoddy workmanship and give me the house I paid them for.

Will the insurance company Zurich, sort out my walls, stairs, windows, doors and decoration. Can I claim for the carpets that the builders took up and have been lying in my garage for 6 months becuse they have never finsihed the job.

If anyone has any information that could help me out of my nightmare, please post. The house is 15 months old.

Thanks

I would certainly recommend you contact Zurich if you have no joy with ManorLane homes. You're certainly not the first problem with finishing problems on a new build property, or Manorlane homes.

Comment

Contact Zurich and cross your fingers. I too have one of these so called "Quality Homes" You will learn to take what the Construction Manager and Customer Services Manager tells you with a pinch of salt.

Comment

What is Zurich?

Comment

Zurich is an insurance company, and the one providing cover on Manorlane properties to guarantee the structural build - kind of equivalent to a NHBC.

Comment

Working...
          X