Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning the property!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning the property!

I recently moved into a property - My first property! Am I being unreasonable to expect the sellers to at least give the property a slight clean before they move out & not leave it in a complete state? By complete state I mean small pieces of half eaten food left in the oven, dirt across the entire oven, dust and cobwebs in every corner & ceiling in every room... I could go on!

It is good manners to leave a clean home for someone, and the person in the new property do the same. However unless written in the terms/contract its not a must....more common curtsy than anything!

Comment

Almost all previous owners leave a clean house behind them so that new people feel good.

Comment

I heard about many companies provided cleaning services for your flat or accommodation. But after trying of https://www.emop.co.uk/ I found out that they are the best. And I didn't change cleaning company for my flat from that time.

Comment

Working...
        X