Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improve tenant retention at property rentals in Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickluck90
    replied
    Thanks
    Property Watch site news, feedback, and suggestions.
    Last edited by rickluck90; 03-08-2020, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scottheflin589
    replied
    Most of the time I get this writer's block and I go on with a blank page for days on end..
    Call Columbus Dumpster Rental for all of your dumpster and roll away container needs. We have containers of all sizes- call today for a special offer!

Leave a comment:

• scottheflin589
    replied
    Hmm, actually looks useful.

Leave a comment:

• Mik3e
    replied
    I believe gimmicks will work. I totally agree with the suggestions given in the post. Like us in Wichita Falls Tree Removal, we offer free estimates for all the services we offer or sometimes provide discounts too.
    Tree needing to be removed or maybe a Stump needs Grinding? Tree Removal Wichita Falls's Certified Arborists can assist with all your Tree Service needs in Wichita Falls, Texas.

Leave a comment:

• denverconcrete
    replied
    If you think our concrete services will help you give us a call
    Are you looking for the right professionals to get your concrete job done? We have the best concrete contractors Denver CO has to offer due to extensive experience complimented by a long standing priority with customer satisfaction. From unique Denver con

Leave a comment:

• denverconcrete
    replied
    This is a really great article. Feel free to give concrete work a shot to increase the value of your property!

https://www.concreteservicesdenver.com/

Leave a comment:

• zhengzhonghh
    replied
    Replica luxury handbags and watches, free shipping worldwide,the highest quality and lowest priceGUCCI LV DIOR CHANEL PRADA please contact Whats App+8618100140127 websitekelly online shop

Leave a comment:

• appshuk
    replied
    I completely agree with this post. The current owner of the apartment I live in could benefit from this just like us here at Louisville Concrete Contractor. Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• loganx
    replied
    Continuously have your brain turn on, while they show up the inhabitant to you. You have to get yourself clear more than they do it.
    Browse our latest properties for sale in Budapest. Our areas of expertise: ​Purchase of residential apartments or commercial property for investment in Budapest; Budapest real estate management; Budapest property rental; Advice and financing for the purch

Leave a comment:

• jason96
    replied
    Just over one in four Edinburgh households lives in privately-rented accommodation – more than anywhere else in Scotland.

And changes which recently came into force give them indefinite security of tenure, subject to a list of grounds for eviction.

Housing charity Shelter welcomed the legislation as “a new dawn” for Scotland’s 760,000 private renters.

Up until now landlords have been able to end a tenancy after six months without giving a reason.
    contact us

Leave a comment:

• Wilgrayson123
    replied
    Yey! Another great article posted. Thanks for sharing this | tree services

Leave a comment:

• kjones1829
    replied
    Everyone loves freebies. Why don't you offer it to your tenants?

Leave a comment:

• topbrainenhancer
    replied
    Always have your mind turn on, while they show up tenant to you. You need to get yourself clear more than they do it.
    Looking for an Effective and Natural Nootropics? Customer Reviews of Onnit Alpha Brain say that is among the top brain enhancement supplements. Order Now!

Leave a comment:

• rmoore853
    replied
    You just have to offer them something nice if they are happen to be a good tenant to get a renewal.

Leave a comment:

• gabriel
    replied
    Be sure to be careful what tenants you take on. I've had trouble with bad tenants before and it's not even worth the money.
    Whether you’re a contractor seeking a professionally installed concrete parking lot, or a homeowner in need of a quality patio, sidewalk, driveway, or garage flooring installation, our team has you...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X