Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Watch moved to Home Move!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Watch moved to Home Move!

I've just moved the forums from Property Watch to become the central forums for a new domain I've bought - homemove.co.uk.

The aim of HomeMove is to become an information portal for covering the UK property market.

I know lots of other people are jumping into providing property listings, and while that's a nice idea to apply here, first I want to establish the site first as a place for information - and secondly there's no point offering property listings unless there is clear and demonstrable traffic worth providing such a service for.

Anyway, as with many site developments, I'm literally doing this all on the fly at the moment, and am rushing to get at least some basic content up tonight.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy the forums here at Home Move, and hopefully we'll see this place grow together.

Well done, Brian. Nice new skin and it already seems more exciting around here!

Comment

Home Move is a great domain in branding terms, and the cool blue feels more re-assuring than the greens we had here before.

Comment

It's easier on the eyes that's for sure, and it doesn't remind me nearly so much of Ireland either lol.

Comment

Maybe there's something subliminal about being Scottish based.

Comment

LOL ...nex thing you know, we'll see a small piece of heather on your posts ...addictive that Scotland!

Comment

I am loving the blue. When I first got on I thought I was at a different forum or something had happened. I think this is going to be a great move.

Comment

I really like the differences over here! I love green, but I don't think it's really great for websites. Just my personal opinion, I'm sure, but I like the blue MUCH better! Great job!!

Comment

Re: Property Watch moved to Home Move!

The present colour scheme is easy on the eye

Comment

Re: Property Watch moved to Home Move!

Nice Brian, Love the style. I'll PM you with some questions about the user panel
                    Last edited by Elizaneth89; 04-04-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X