Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can i learn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i learn?

Hi everybody,
    Im new here and im already out and about searching for advice. im just wondering if theres anything i could pre-learn to educate myself on certain matters regarding sales or letting negotiations? Certain laws and legislation that an everyday estate agent would use in their day to day dealings? Particular skills that can be used to make the job more efficient? Anything is welcomed as i looking to adapt myself to the role.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Re: What can i learn?

Why not do a google search for relevant books?
    Andy
    Sloane & Sons

Comment

I second the advice of andy, there are a lot of stuff online which could give you better study on your required topic than a short comment from anyone.
      apartments for rent in abu dhabi
      2 bedroom apartments in abu dhabi

Comment

If you are ready to learn, you can find a mammoth of informational blogs and e-books in the internet. First of all decide your field of interest and then surf on the internet to learn new information.
        Flats in Cochin

Comment

There is so much information online these days you could easily start your search there. You'll find lots of discussion on forums and such too that can give you hands on experience with certain things.

YouTube is also taking off in the DIY space so there is usually a good summary of most topics on there although might be short of what you are looking for.
          Stores Like West Elm

Comment

Working...
          X