Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

right of way, planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right of way, planning

when I brought my property there was a little private road running up the side. I have right of way up it to the bottom of my garden area up this road was unmade and led from the highway between my and the neighbours house. developers have purchased the next doors house and ground next door and have built 4 of ten houses they have planning for. they have changed the road to jevvington way and are going to put driveway blocks on it and use it for access to the new builds. when I suggested flattening my bungalow and putting in planning for a row of houses they said to me how are people gonna get to them. will access to my potential development now have been removed by the fact they have changed the road into jevvington way? If so should I have been consulted? what rights would I still have? this may mean only they can buy from me and develop? please help. Thanks p.s the builders have erect with my permission a new 7ft fence around my garden with my permission, dont know if this affects things regards catman
    Last edited by catman; 29-06-2014, 12:13 PM. Reason: left something out
Working...
X