Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selling a piecs of my garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling a piecs of my garden

Hi all, the next door neighbour has sold his land to a developer. the developer has been given permission to build ten houses. four have been built around my garden and six to be built further away down the bottom. these house are towering above my bungalow.at the bottom of my garden there is a plot of land approx. 40 feet by 68 feet. there is a new built detached house the other side of the fence.these new builds are going to sell for approx.£450,000.Im reluctant to approach the builder to see if he wants to buy the plot as I wouldn't trust them can anyone advise? many thanks catman

Re: selling a piecs of my garden

the land wont be worth a lot but the legal fees for transferring ownership my cost quite a bit......think about leasing it to him for a nominal rent.

Comment

Working...
    X