Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insulating a shed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulating a shed

Hey everyone. I have a medium-size garden shed that I would like to use to store books and magazines that I have collected over the last few decades. Because the shed gets relatively cold, I am thinking about having it insulated to make sure that there is no damage.

Do you have any suggestions as to what type of material I should use to insulate the floor, walls, and roofs? I was also told that I might need a heat source because otherwise insulating would make very little difference. Any truth to that? I would really appreciate your feedback.
    Has anyone bought from http://www.gardencentredirect.co.uk ?

Hey, my sister got a garden room from Bakers Timber and said they were pretty good. Here's their website actually, maybe you'll find what you're looking for with them!
    Best
    From garden sheds to summer houses Bakers Timber Visit our extensive show ground where we will guide you through your options.

Comment

Working...
    X