Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use any chemical to improve the quality of soil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use any chemical to improve the quality of soil

I use Bio Compost to improve the quality of soil and it is really very effective..

Do you use any chemical for soil....

Re: Do you use any chemical to improve the quality of soil

Bio Compost is not a chemical. I strongly believe that natural resources are the best soil amendment.

Comment

There are all sorts of ways to improve the quality of your soil, and often it will depend on what may be lacking within the soil and therefore, you want to focus on that particular aspect over and above anything else. I find that a regular mulching programme is a good way to proceed from a general point of view. I tend to use shredded trees as a mulch because the local arboriculturalist sells it very cheaply by the trailer-load.
      Has anyone bought from http://www.gardencentredirect.co.uk ?

Comment

I only use bio compost - it's health and ecological. My children has food allergies, so I have to care about my vegetables nad fruits.

Comment

Working...
        X