Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Developement courses, worth it or get practical experience from the get go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Developement courses, worth it or get practical experience from the get go?

Hi,

Im a 21 year male looking for advice in property development. Is going to a university such as Kingston worth it as it takes up to 4 years?

My parents are on at me to start doing something useful with my life which is harsh but it is the truth (however I have started a clothing business in South Africa which I was involved in but now am less so since I've moved to the UK, but I guess parents will never understand). I am interested in property development and feel assure that this is the path for me.

Any advice would be appreciated, if it's to do with how to get started or if you have any personal experience that you'd like to let me know please feel free to do so!

Re: Property Developement courses, worth it or get practical experience from the get

I used to know someone in seaton.john and mag own a small harbour by a bridge got some (kids)young men ones named dan is it folkard...check the internet sites they will guide you good luck

Comment

Re: Property Developement courses, worth it or get practical experience from the get

If your going into property development you would be best looking at Chartered Surveying or Building Surveying then you will get to know
      it all works from the inside and then start developing from there.

If that doesnt help try and get to work with or for a property developer so you get to learn that side of things

Ged

Originally posted by SeatonDevon View Post
      Hi,

Im a 21 year male looking for advice in property development. Is going to a university such as Kingston worth it as it takes up to 4 years?

My parents are on at me to start doing something useful with my life which is harsh but it is the truth (however I have started a clothing business in South Africa which I was involved in but now am less so since I've moved to the UK, but I guess parents will never understand). I am interested in property development and feel assure that this is the path for me.

Any advice would be appreciated, if it's to do with how to get started or if you have any personal experience that you'd like to let me know please feel free to do so!
      http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X