Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Mentor

Hi

I am looking for a mentor who can help my business go to the next level. I currently have about 20 properties and make around £10,000 per month net cashflow and make around £100,000 per year on buying and selling property. This is usually doing one project per year.

I want to see how i can leverage this and will soon have around £500,000 which i want to double over the next six months.

That is great, but i need to now find someone who has taken their business to £25,000 per month NET cashflow, and is doing other projects.

Ideally i would like to start doing events to attract Investors so that we can help them achieve passive income using the same strategies as we have used to achieve what we have done.
Working...
X