Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

need advice regarding a property.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need advice regarding a property.

    Hey all, long story short i own a house 50/50% with my sister. The mortgage has now been paid off completely and it's lived in currently by my sister and nephew.

    So, i'd like to know if there is any way to release money from my shares in the house? neither of us want to sell the house of course.

    I know there is equity release schemes around, but it seems to be only available for people over the age of 65. And for what it's worth, i'm 21. And the value of the house is £130,000.

    Any ideas?