Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction...mortgage advice with a twist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction...mortgage advice with a twist!

Hi

I work for Oakleigh Finance, a mortgage brokers based in Essex and the city.

I appreciate there are probably several IFAs/mortgage brokers doing a grat job and offering critical advice to those who need it however the advice we provide isn't what you come to expect from a traditional mortgage broker.

We reveal all your mortgage options whether it's going to your bank, using the internet or a mortgage broker.

We highlight the pros & cons of each option and provide free support guides whichever option you choose.

The service we offer isn't a substitute to your traditional IFA/mortgage broker but is another option available to you that will help find the best mortgage deal.

I'll be posting regularly on here and providing advice where I can so feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Introduction...mortgage advice with a twist!

It sounds like you are providing a good trustworthy service not centred around your broker fee, This is good we need more honest people guiding the masses in what is a very important area.
    Good work
    www.tradesmanschoice.co.uk

Comment

Re: Introduction...mortgage advice with a twist!

Choosing a mortgage can be a minefield with all the various types available.

Seeking independant advice is always a good idea.
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Working...
      X