Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

house boat exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house boat exchange

We live an a 61ft narrow boat in the UK, and want to exchange it for a house/land in central or southen Portugal......

Re: house boat exchange

Consult any real estate agent.He will help you in this .

Comment

i was going to say something along the same lines as Hyden123!

Comment

We have a property in algarve we would exchange for the right boat

Comment

I agree with hyden you should consult with any real estate agent, They give you proper advice or any suggestion related to the your problem,There are many real estate agents you can search and find them online or by visiting near property dealer companies.

Comment

Hope that goes well for you. Sounds like an exciting move. At the moment, I'm residing in the Philippines, and I'm starting to doubt that I'd want to move back to the UK - can't stand the weather there any longer.
            Has anyone bought from http://www.gardencentredirect.co.uk ?

Comment

Working...
            X