Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lettings franchises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lettings franchises

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

I wonder if anybody know how to go about setting up a lettings/estate agency?

Thanks
    Sharah

Re: Lettings franchises

Have you considered buying a franchise?

Comment

Hi Sarah,

In which part of the country are you located?

www.thomasdobner.co.uk

Comment

Type in 'becoming a lettings agent' and there are companies which set you up for £350!!

Comment

Yes you don't need to go through the expensive franchise route it seems as there are companies out there. But how easy is it to actually become a lettings agent, and there must be costs included of insurance and solicitors etc.

Comment

Speak with a financial advisor, and also an accountant, also it'll pay to count the number of letting agents in your area, and see how many there were 12 months ago, if loads have closed I would stay well clear, likewise if loads have opened the market will be flooded. Contact me as I have loads of experience with dealing with new Letting Agents, I'd be happy to help you.

Comment

Working...
            X