Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling property developers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling property developers...

Hi all, my name is Dee and I'm currently in the final year of my university degree, which means I'm having to write my dissertation. I have decided to write about property developing, and wondered if there is anyone on here who wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me with regard to this subject? All information given to me will remain confidential as I will not be using any names etc.

I'm writing the dissertation from the point of view of why property developing has become so popular.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you are willing to answer a few questions on this for me can you please send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Many thanks

Dee

Re: Calling property developers...

Is no one willing to help? There is only about 15 questions and many are yes/no answers

Comment

Hi Scooby-Dee.

I have some experience of renovating property for sale and rent.

Not sure if I can help in any way, but I'll see what I can do, if that's a help!!!

Regards
      Sharah

Comment

Originally posted by sharah View Post
        Hi Scooby-Dee.

I have some experience of renovating property for sale and rent.

Not sure if I can help in any way, but I'll see what I can do, if that's a help!!!

Regards
        Sharah
        Thank you Sharah, I will send you a PM on here.

Comment

Ok, that didn't work as I've got to have more than 20 posts

Comment

Property development has become popular because lots of people want a new look to their property with the passage of time. This causes them to hire property developers and thus makes this business popular and profitable also.

Comment

Thank you for that Wayne, that's a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby_Dee View Post
                Is no one willing to help? There is only about 15 questions and many are yes/no answers
                Hi Scooby
                I have a few years in construction and property development and would be happy to answer a few questions.
                Stupower

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby_Dee View Post
                  Hi all, my name is Dee and I'm currently in the final year of my university degree, which means I'm having to write my dissertation. I have decided to write about property developing, and wondered if there is anyone on here who wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me with regard to this subject? All information given to me will remain confidential as I will not be using any names etc.

I'm writing the dissertation from the point of view of why property developing has become so popular.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you are willing to answer a few questions on this for me can you please send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Many thanks

Dee
                  Curious - why do you need help writing about property development from a cultural point of view for your degree course? Which part are you finding tough to cover?

Comment

Working...
                  X