Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

Death of Father

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Death of Father


    My father passed away last year and now we are sorting out all of his assets.

    So to put it in short, he owned a property under his name and we would like it transferred to his wifes and sons name according to the will.
    I have the power of being executor.

    Do I need to go to solicitor or can this be done me?

    How much should they charge should it be a solicitor?



  • #2
    I suppose you should see a lawyer anyway. Everything must be completed on time and in accordance with the law. It is better if a specialist does it.