Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here. Cheltenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here. Cheltenham

Hello everyone, nice to meet you, no idea why I am here really, guess I am just looking to get a rough idea of things before taking the plunge. So, from Scotland, I've been living abroad in Poland for a while. Decided I'd like to come back and been looking at Cheltenham. Reasons being, it seems lovely, maybe quite expensive, low crime, good transport and just an all round great place to raise a fmaily which is something I'll have to think about soon. My question is, is anyone from there or have experience of it? Why also, I wonder would the rents be relatively low compared to the high prices for buying one outright? Thanks in adavnce! Hope you are enjoying the sunny weather over there!

I can't recommend London Bath Co enough! They are super professional and very efficient! I highly recommend visiting their website!
    At Immigration Solicitor Dublin, our lawyers will help you with all the legal processes and procedures necessary for matters related to immigration to Ireland. Book your Free consultation today.

Comment

I'll need to consider it soon. My inquiry is, would anyone say anyone is from that point or have an understanding of it? Why additionally, I miracle would the rents be moderately low contrasted with the significant expenses for getting one through and through? Much obliged in advance! Expectation you are appreciating the bright climate over yonder!

Comment

Working...
      X