Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dream is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dream is

I am 29 years old, and still unemployed , life is running away from me, and my dreams are still unfulfilled , and these are my dreams :

My dream is
    I want to give to my mom and dad just as they gave me, if only a little , i want to take care of them just as they took care of me .. Before one of us dies , i see them grow up in front of me and I still did not help them as they did help me

My dream is
    A small house where I live , we live in a house with a wooden roof , and when it rains, we suffer from water entering the roof , in addition to that the house has no water and no electricity , and we have to fetch water from other places

My dream is
    I want to get married and have children like the rest of the people

My dream is
    A small project through which I can support myself and the people I love , and In order not to ask for help again

These are my dreams, and all I need now is to provide some material assistance as much as possible, even if $ 5 or less

My Paypal account for donate :
    https://bit.ly/2KV43vl

And please, I hope you invite your friends to help, because I desperately need help.
    In conclusion, thank you for reading my message and I wish you happiness and success

I hope, You will get some good in your life. But All dreams started with little steps. I had a nokia 3310 mobile when i was child then my dream was to get touch smartphone like Honor 9x etc. Now I have it. You have to consistent to get your dreams come true.

Comment

Working...
    X