Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should rent a car or buy a used car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should rent a car or buy a used car

I sold my car, because I had a job that needed money, now I'm done and there's a small amount, I'm thinking about buying a used car or renting a car.

I prefer buying a car but in case you are lack of finance, go for car rental till you arrange finance, a tip for you, you can save on car rental brands like Europecar by using discount codes from sites like dealmecoupon.
    You can find Deals for almost every brand that you search for, we have over 10000 stores with their verified Coupons, Promo Codes and Discounts at Dealmecoupon. Visit our site and use amazing updated Coupon Codes.

Comment

I'd definitely recommend buying a used car over renting a car...

Certain models, like a VW Lupo will be so cheap to insure and buy that you're almost certain to break even on your purchase if you look for the right deal...

If you have no idea at all what to look for when buying a used car and don't know anybody who does... Maybe then it could be a consideration to rent one...

Comment

Great coupon discount on it and Logo Iconix, home to Providing the Best Logo Design Service San Francisco, California, offers our services in creating a timeless logo that will make your company shine in the present and not so distant future. We offer our assistance in other areas of digital marketing, and digital or web solutions.
        With Logo Iconix, design your success with our expert custom logo design services in California. A professional logo design is the face of a company. Let the experts do it for you.

Comment

You can buy a new car by taking a car loan. You mentioned as you have a small amount so that you can use that money as a down payment. You can get very low-interest rates for car loans. No need any collateral.

Comment

You can buy a new car by taking a car loan. You mentioned as you have a small amount so that you can use that money as a down payment. You can get very low-interest rates for car loans. No need any collateral.

Comment

It’s better to buy a car, but only if it’s used

Comment

Working...
              X