Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sad

I found my ideal home that ticked every box for me. I have a cash buyer for mine and today have just been given the devastatingnews that the seller has decided to take her property off the market. I can’t inag ever finding anything like this one. It was unique. I now wonder if my best bet would be to look at renting rather than risk losing my cash buyer or hope that I can find somewhere that feels so right like the other one did. Has anyone else been in my situation and can reassure me it will turn out good in the end !

That is sad but another perfect home will turn up. What you do now depends on many things.
    Do you live in an area where it is easy to sell?
    Are you moving just because you saw your perfect home or do you really want to move to somewhere new/better/another area?

It will turn out well in the end but you need to speak to your friends, family and solicitor to get advice.

Comment

Working...
    X