Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Post! What do you guys usually find most frustrating about moving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post! What do you guys usually find most frustrating about moving?

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here, and just wanted to start off with an open question! So what do you guys find most frustrating about moving? I'm in the middle of moving right now, and am finding it such a hassle organising all of the bills, especially as some of them won't even let me set things up if I'm more than 28 days out.

Would be interesting to hear everyone else's pet peeves!

J

I think the horrible in moving to another country or state, is lose your friends

Comment

Originally posted by Hierivis View Post
      I think the horrible in moving to another country or state, is lose your friends
      Ah yes, that's something I've thought about a lot, as moving country is something I've seriously considered (and still am). Is it something you've experienced?

Comment

Working...
      X