Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying my first car!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying my first car!

I'll be buying my first car this summer! I can't decide on which car to choose. I've been researching for months and I seem to change my mind multiple times a day. I've been looking at cars with a 20k sticker price or lower. What is the best performing car in this price range? I've been looking at mainly the 2014 models for the Mazda 3, Ford Focus sedan, Lancer and Subaru Impreza, all in the lowest trim models. It seems like neither the Lancer or Mazda come with a/c at that trim, which is unfortunate. I would like to test drive all of these vehicles, but that won't happen likely, until the summer actually arrives. I also want to get a manual. I heard that the Impreza has a "bad" manual gearbox. What would you guys recommend? I'll be going to university next fall. I'm sure I'll have to get used to driving an economy car, as I've been driving my parents' cars for the last two and a half years. My mom drives a 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and my Stepdad drives a 2007 Chrysler 300 Limited, both automatic. I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to driving a wide variety of cars, but I love driving those two.
    Starts
    10-03-2019
    Ends
    11-03-2019

Well, given the budget you have I can suggest a 2018 Ford EcoSport. Surprisingly, the EcoSport can tow up to 2,000 pounds when properly equipped. Some compact SUVs aren’t rated to tow anything. It has 123-horsepower three-cylinder that doesn’t have enough power, or a 166-horsepower four-cylinder, which also doesn’t provide enough power for the highway. But hey, a low budget car right?

Comment

Ford is one of the best cars that fits your budget.

Comment

whatever you bought a car, congratulations with your purchase. But Ford is better)

Comment

First of all, we must understand that the best buy is cars from 3 to 5 years old with low mileage (less than 5,000 ml per year). When I choose a car, I used exporttrader.com. Everything is quite convenient there and you can literally buy and send a car from an iPhone. It took only a few minutes. There the purchase algorithm is fully described. After buying a car, I was faced with the difficulty of transporting it to another state.

Comment

My first car was Subaru Impreza and I was totally happy with it. I wanted to spare money on the purchase and I was happy to find a seller who was really far from me but he offered a very advantageous price. I decided to ask a shipping cars company for help and ultimately I was quite happy to save money on this car. So, if I was choosing I would choose Impreza again.

Comment

Working...
            X