Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving house- the one thing you didn't think about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving house- the one thing you didn't think about

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I have found great advice on this website about the things you need to do to plan a house move. Got a good moving check list building up but I also know that nothing replaces experience. If you've moved home in the past 2 years, what would you say was the one thing you didn't think of doing? The rookie mistake you wish you had avoided? I'm writing an article on that topic, it will be published on our insurance comparison website https://www.claimscore.co.uk (i can hear you say "no, not another insurance comparison site....only this one is different - it only rates insurers based on their claims ratings - as given by their customers. Because we felt it was hard to find out that kind of feedback from the more general review rating solutions out there, where a lot of customers might be rating just on a great price, or how easy it was to buy but actually have never used their insurance policy as such to make a claim).

anyway if you can help I'll be super grateful.

thanks

Jess.

Check whether the location is easily accessible and you have to check the facilities available in the location where you have planned to move.

Comment

To be honest one thing I think that I did wrong when I was moving was not hiring a Professional Moving Company for the Move. There are literally Moving Vans services offered by many companies. And when moving to somewhere we think that these companies are going to charge us a lot however even if they charge a little more than your expectation its worth it. Because they take all of their burden and take control of everything. One company that gave me very low rates in London was https://movevan.co.uk/ They were literally offering high quality services ;like other websites but at a much higher prices. And being really honest their client dealing was perfect. So I would suggest never to prefer moving on your own unless you have very short list of objects that needs to be moved.
      MoveVan is the leading Moving Company offering the most comprehensive and flexible full-service moving packages. Reliability, Fair Value & Great Service.

Comment

Leaving, you will encounter psychological problems. After all, you have to say goodbye to your friends who were always there. Now communication with them will be minimal. Also, if you do not know the cities to which you are going to leave, then the feeling of insecurity will not leave you for a long time. After all, if earlier you could easily find any organization, now this will not happen. Therefore, having moved, no need to despair: make more and more acquaintances, ordinary conversation. Feel free to share your problem with a colleague. Try to find a club of like-minded people, for example through the Internet. I was helped by Timur Artemev

Comment

Working...
        X