Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions are welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions are welcome

Hi all,
    I am here to get some first-time camper suggestions. I have never been to any camping especially not in RVs or trailers.
    So, last day one of my friends asked if I want to join her and her friends for the next camping, which is, by the way, the end of next week. So, I thought why not? I agreed to go with her.
    As I said before, this is going to my first camping trip ever. Yes, I am excited. But one thing I am concerned about is my condo. I recently purchased it from condos for sale in North York(http://www.yourcondos.com/browse-con...on/north-york/). The registration will be completed by the end of this week and I ‘ll be moving in the very next day after registration. So, I’ll be busy moving in. It’ll for sure take some time for me get organized in my condo. So any ideas how I can manage these two? I don’t want to miss this chance of mine. I was thinking of packing my backpack I’ll be taking for camping separately while packing for moving. Any ideas, people?
    Please chime in your suggestions.
Working...
X