Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Networking

I have built a property networking and advertising website that I would like to invite you to have a look at. You are also invited to join on a trial basses so that you can see for yourself how the site will benefit you and your business.

I don't think anyone will benefit until you employ a spell checker.

I judge supposed professionals like yourself by what they say, and how they say it. When you talk about a trial "basses", I wonder how much of your networking and advertising website contains similar howlers. If there's many, it's not going to look very professional.

We also appear to be lacking a web address, but that's probably because you're only on your second posting here...........
    Last edited by googler; 16-09-2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: afterthought

Comment

Why, Papillion, what are you offering everybody that is unique and interesting and of benefit to us?

Comment

Would love to hear the url for this site. We are in the process of setting up a property networking meeting up in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland.
        Ryan Forbes
        Quick Property Sale
        Commercial Property Scotland

Comment

Re: Property Networking

Well this does sound mysterious... What is this mysterious website? Is it French?

Comment

A French networking website for sportfishing, count me in !
            www.pssgroup.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by googler View Post

I judge supposed professionals like yourself by what they say, and how they say it. When you talk about a trial "basses", I wonder how much of your networking and advertising website contains similar howlers. If there's many, it's not going to look very professional.

We also appear to be lacking a web address, but that's probably because you're only on your second posting here...........
              plus 1 by the way Papillon( basis) for
              your future reference!!
              Last edited by tc26; 14-07-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by googler View Post

"We all started somewhere" Even the best of us have typo's from time to time.

Comment

Yes, very keen to find out. Please tell us the URL.
                  London Commercial Property

Comment

I guess we will never hear! Very fussy about spelling myself.
                    Northern Ireland Property

Comment

The URL would've been helpful
                      Looking for a large mortgage?

Comment

I think there are so many websites on the internet for property sale and purchase so its better to get in touch with some old websites rather than trying new ones. Old ones have more listings than new ones.

Comment

Hello Friends..........

Thanks for the invitation.I will definitely visit your site.

Comment

Anyone know what Property Networking is about? No url on the original post so have no idea what it is about to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                            X