Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better a 14-yard bin or 20-yard bin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better a 14-yard bin or 20-yard bin?

Removing or managing mixed wastes from our house is a crucial task. I came to know that most of the people use the dumpster or a disposal bins rentals for waste removal. So I too decided to rent one. But when I enquired about bins, they talked about the mixed wastes, clean fills and hazardous wastes. I usually call the wastes as junk or trashes. It was a new piece of information for me. Mixed waste is easier to explain. It’s any other types of rubbish except for cylinders, aerosol cans, tires or paint. These items are considered hazardous waste and can’t be put in our dumpsters. Most of the services will refuse to collect hazardous materials like cylinders, aerosol can and tyres.
    I need a rental bin to collect renovation wastes. I need to rent a bin only for 7 days. Their 20 yards bins cost Mixed Waste: $175 + $89/tonne and 40-yard bin cost $199 + $89/tonne. I think it is a fair price. If it is for clean fills that is concrete, interlock, brick and block, they rent both 4 and 14-yard bins. When I compare the prices with other companies, this seems to be reasonable. If I am having a bulk of wastes, which is better a 14-yard bin or 20-yard bin?
Working...
X