Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Finders needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Finders needed!

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for property finders all over the UK.

We have a great payment structure and training program for guys who are just starting out.

If anyone is interested please email me at -

[email protected]

Kind Regards

Rebecca
    Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Down my way, I can look at 3 or 4 websites and find well over 10,000 properties. Are you actually going to pay me to pass these on to you, or do you have something else in mind?

Comment

Long time no speak Mr Googler.

There is more to the system than just passing details over.

There is footwork involved. If it is something you would be interested in please email me.

Kind Regards

Rebecca
      Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Comment

No, it's alright - on someone else's mailing list, I was invited to be a 'property sourcer' - the originator of the list was looking for 1 beds in my area at £50k, 2 beds at £60k, 3 beds £75k, 4 beds £90k, and 5 beds at £120k .....

I'm just surprised my laughter didn't register on the Richter scale..... we may be in a credit crunch, but....

Comment

No Problem Mr Googler,

Thats a big ask as thoose prices.

Thank you for responding though.
          Becky

www.fruitmortgages.com

Comment

No need to be so formal - just 'googler' will do. googler by name, googler by nature.

Any guidelines on what your clients are willing to pay, or are you keeping that under wraps?

Comment

Come on, Becky - you need to let us know what's in it for us.

Comment

go on, tell us more!

sounds like something i nearly tried couple of months ago, but decided not to pay the induction course fees, and intro/registration pack fee, not to mention the petrol to surrey and the cost of 2 night stay, etc... (well, when I say decided... I ment couldn't afford to, heh)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Boards View Post
                  go on, tell us more!

sounds like something i nearly tried couple of months ago, but decided not to pay the induction course fees, and intro/registration pack fee, not to mention the petrol to surrey and the cost of 2 night stay, etc... (well, when I say decided... I ment couldn't afford to, heh)

PS. You have [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by googler View Post
                    Down my way, I can look at 3 or 4 websites and find well over 10,000 properties. Are you actually going to pay me to pass these on to you, or do you have something else in mind?
                    Whilst i could probably find hundreds of properties to - in the current market you need to be very specific in what you want and establish a long term goal.

Anyone can find a BMV property, but its what you do in the long term that will make the difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X