Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could buy anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tater03
    started a topic If you could buy anywhere?

If you could buy anywhere?

If you could buy a house and live anywhere where would you choose? I would have to say I have always wanted to live in Hawaii. I know you would have to be rich pretty much. But this is where I have always wanted to live.

• Property Cashpoint
    replied
    I would have to say Hawaii

Leave a comment:

• mortgage_advisor
    replied
    If I could buy anywhere, hmmmmm, I think I'd buy Hawai, nice climate, good surf, might be a bit big for one family though, maybe a smaller island would be more appropriate, say Mauritious. Yes I like that, buying Mauritious. I could make myself King too. Could be expensive though. Wonder if you can get a mortgage to buy a country?

Leave a comment:

• Chris2289
    replied
    Slough Everytime.

Seriously though, Either the lake district or the new forest would be my first choice

Leave a comment:

• rivercottage
    replied
    I have a dream of a rustic villa on a spanish island, maybe lanz, overlooking the gentle sea, the sound of crickets at nights, the waft of BBQ, the sounds of the shore lapping the sea...the gentle wind rustling through the palms, the stars, fresh fish.

British weather is tiring me

Leave a comment:

• MijasRealEstate
    replied
    Hi to you all,

I'm currently living near to Mijas on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
    This is a great place to be if you like to be close to nice beaches, many restaurants, 20 minutes from Malaga airport & just a 2 hour flight to the UK, especially if you have friends & family there, also there is plenty of shops to get your BRIT things from & if not there's always Gibraltar just an hours drive away with M & S, Next, Morrisons etc.... & if you smoke you can buy cheap cigarettes at around 1 pound a pack & fuel is cheaper too & if you like skiing like me then just 2 hours drive you've got the Sierra Nevadas just past Granada.
    In my opinion this is a good allrounder that's why i'm here !
    Hasta luego
    John

Leave a comment:

• slavipz
    replied
    I love living in Bulgaria because it's my home country and it is also amazing, however if i will be relocating some day i would definitely go to one of Thailand's islands and retire that. Still a long way to go though... i'm only 25...

Leave a comment:

• Chris Boards
    replied
    Cannock Chase - for practicallity (kids still have to go to school)
    North Wales - for weekends (llandudno, Snowdonia, Phwielli)
    Florida - on the doorstep of Disney

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Dell
    replied
    I'd have to say... New Zealand, the scenery is just breathtaking!!!

Leave a comment:

• MovingNeverEnds
    replied
    A nice place in Central London, or maybe the south of France?

Leave a comment:

• Ronny
    replied
    New York - the city that never sleeps.

Leave a comment:

• PodLife
    replied
    I'd have to live somewhere that spoke English because my uptake of other languages is awful. I've always quite fancied somewhere in Australia but the OP mentioning Hawaii has got me thinking...

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    Monte Carlo i love it over there

Leave a comment:

• ash05
    replied
    I have heard so many things like Great people, proper tradition and values.

Leave a comment:

• aleo1203
    replied
    Rome, I love it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X