Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could buy anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could buy anywhere?

If you could buy a house and live anywhere where would you choose? I would have to say I have always wanted to live in Hawaii. I know you would have to be rich pretty much. But this is where I have always wanted to live.

Tough question. Scotland is where I always wanted to buy and did so in many ways, I'm already doing it. If I had to pick a second place I wanted to live, I'd probably pick a big flat in London! LOL.

Comment

I bet Scotland is a very beautiful place to live? I would have never thought of that. If I only had the means to buy wherever that would be awesome.

Comment

I'd love to buy everywhere - imagine, a holiday home on every continent?

More specifically, I'm more interested in the Asian areas - a house by the Red Sea, something in the hills of Thailand, a penthouse in Tokyo...

Comment

If you could buy anywhere.

If I could buy anywhere I guess I would buy in Hawaii. I am always looking at homes there on the internet. The prices are really not that bad. Not that it will ever happen. But you can always dream.

Comment

dreaming is not a goal.... a goal is a dream - with a timescale...lol

Comment

If I could go anywhere, I would probably go to New Zealand. It is beautiful country.

Comment

As for me I choose NZ also. It is beautiful country
                http://www.bestmortgage-refinancing.us/

Comment

For me it would be in Paris near Eifell Tower..I love Paris
                  www.investor-success.com www.investor-success.com/freetrial.html”

Comment

Probably out in the countryside somewhere Not exactly sure where though.

Comment

I'd have to say somewhere near the slopes in Austria, as long as its big enough to fit a few of us in
                      That would be perfect.

Comment

Italy

I'd definately live in the south of Italy. Great people, proper tradition and values, not full of immigrants who can't speak the language or integrated (i speak Italian before anyone says anything!).

Oh, and great food, wine and scenary plus real seasons!!

Comment

I sailed my boat around the Med for 2 years so Corsica or South of France. I worked in France when I was younger so can speak a bit. Mallorca is nice for City living I liked london but the weather is horrible and there is no beach so put me down for Sydney Manly (bit quite in winter) or up north pass Nossa, Whitsunday islands. How many is that or Bournemouth where I live now, good weather sailings, not bad and Jurasic coast just down the road for walking and biking.
                          http://www.jpfinancial.co.uk/

Comment

Poole, for the coast, the mountain biking.

London for business and the general buzz,

Thailand for the weather Nov - March.

Comment

i would love to stay in Cambodia and Australia... awesome place..
                              Design Your Dream Log Home

Comment

Working...
                              X