Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Houses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Houses?

Just thought I would throw this out there. I was wondering how many house you have bought and sold over the years? The reason I ask is that I hated the process of buying my first home and could not imagine ever wanting to go through that again.

Only the one so far - would love to own a second one abroad, both for rental and holidaying.

Comment

I've bought one from abroad so far and I had our first hous built from the floors to the roof with some help from professionals ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by tater03 View Post
        Just thought I would throw this out there. I was wondering how many house you have bought and sold over the years? The reason I ask is that I hated the process of buying my first home and could not imagine ever wanting to go through that again.
        I feel the same way. We waited long enough for our dream home and that's what it is luckily. There are no plans to buy another unless it's a second home.

Comment

For me, it's one new build and three purchases and sales. One was abroad. No matter how smoothly the process goes, it's always an ordeal of some kind whether it's legal, financial stuff or just pure emotion!

Comment

How many houses

I have only bought one house, and don't plan on buying another one. Like my house. like where it is at. And don't want to go through the hassel of buying another one.

Comment

I've only ever bought one house, not sold one as yet. We are quite settled where we are so hopefully we won't have to go through the stress of getting stuck in a chain for a few years yet

Comment

I guess if I ever bought another one I would want to have it for a vacation home somewhere nice and warm. Of course I don't have the funds to do something like that at the moment. But that would I hope be the only reason I would want to buy another house.

Comment

We've only bought one so far. We're in a temporary home at the moment, and looking for something new soon, I hope.

Comment

I was just wondering mamab if you had found a house yet? I hope so I know it is no fun living in a place you are not planning on staying in for long.

Comment

That's really a headache to buy a house.

My sister had to move and there were really big problems to find a good house here.

I don't want to pass it again.
                      http://www.bestmortgage-refinancing.us/

Comment

Only one so far and haven't sold it yet..
                        www.investor-success.com www.investor-success.com/freetrial.html”

Comment

bought 2, sold 1!
                          forum http://www.thepropertyforums.co.uk/forum

Comment

personally 4 houses
                            my brother went through a period of buying and moving everyyear for 10 years...
                            www.gekkoportugal.com
                            A guide to buying property in Portugal
                            www.chavetejo.com
                            INCI Estate Agents, AMI 7856

Comment

Only one... I'd hate to do it again. It was a great feeling to finally get it all done but the process was a nightmare!

Comment

Working...
                              X