Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baajaa.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baajaa.com

My company was sending me on a 2 year assignment to the USA. I had just 2 weeks time to put my 1 BHK on lease. I put an ad in the 'lease/rent' category of. I got over 200 responses in just a couple of days and it did'nt take me long to find a customer. The layout of the site is very user friendly and the best part is you don't need to register to post an ad.

Saving you all the trouble....

The Indian version of gumtree, it looks like. Fine if you're looking for ...

"3 BHK \(Ground + 3 floors\) independent floors for just Rs.26,38,000/- including Club house charges, Car Parking & Registration.

With well planned based on ventilation and lawn with all modern amenities like club house, swimming pool, 8 developed parks, generator backup for entire flats, children play area, Located in a premium locality. Total 20 flats. Possession by October 2008.

Only 5 Kms from Electronic City & Narayana Hrudayalaya, 20 minutes drive to Forum Mall in Koramangala etc.
    "

... but of limited use to the UK readership. A 'premium locality' with 'generator backup for entire flats' .....

Comment

Geez, an Indian spammer got through again. I'll leave this one up for laughs.

Comment

Working...
      X