Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extra charging for transportation in a storage unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra charging for transportation in a storage unit

Hey all,
    I have moved out from Ottawa to Windsor for a personal reason. Last week I had to shift my stuff. I hired a professional moving team for this. I enquired about all the charges before hiring them. They had a commercial storage that I rented until I set up a new office. Well, the reason why I emphasized on enquiring the charges, is that some had an experience of having to pay extra for the transportation from home to the storage unit and vehicle to the house. I always thought this was included in the service. This time the company had the charges included in their fares. Not a single hidden charges were taken extra. But if they are charging the extra shouldn't they make the customer aware of this?
    Need a storage solution for your business? Guardian provides commercial storage units and solutions. Our containers are built from highly secure eight-gauge steel making it wind, water, and rodent proof. Get a commercial storage quote today. All businesses welcome, both large and small.
Working...
X