Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assistance available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance available

Good afternoon

First of all thank you to Reallymoving for an innovative and important facility and secondly, I hope I am happy to assist anyone with free, independent information on removals and storage, just ask me Chris, best wishes to all

Hi Chris. I wish you could help me with some tips about moving. We are moving house in 13 days and I am working for 6 of those days. I am knee deep in boxes and black bin liners of things for the tip/charity shop, and not sure I will be done in time without a nervous breakdown.

Any advice for getting things done and not losing the plot would be most gratefully received!

Comment

Hi Nethgerona, we've got a few articles that might be helpful - our guide to a stress free move (https://www.reallymoving.com/removal...ress-free-move) and our ultimate packing guide if you're feeling like things are out of control. Don't forget that if you need a removals team to disassemble your furniture, you'll need to tell them in advance and there is likely to be an extra charge.

Chris is a well of information about the moving industry so I'm sure he'll have some great tips too!
      Take a look at our guide if you're wondering how to pack when you move house. Visit reallymoving.com for more removals advice and information.

Comment

I'll take a look at it. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X