Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared Ownership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Ownership

Hi,

I'm a first time buyer and looking into shared ownership, I'm not sure about it and was just looking for some advice.

Thanks

Hi Ali,

I'm the content writer for reallymoving, so I've done a lot of research on Shared Ownership! There's an article here detailing some of the pros and cons, but if you have any follow up questions, I'd be happy to answer them, and maybe some users on the site will share their experiences!

All the best,

Andi at reallymoving
    Looking for a more affordable way to get on the property ladder? Shared Ownership is an option, but it does come with some limitations...

Comment

I've heard Property Booking is a good website to use, just wondering if anyone else has any suggestions
      Find your perfect shared ownership home with Property Booking. Search all properties for sale in the area you want to live.

Comment

Working...
      X