Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are things to look before buying new home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are things to look before buying new home?

One of my best friend looking for the house but she never bought house before. Can you please share the checklists before and after buying house. And what questions needs to be asked from the real estate agents? Etc

Hi Jessica,
    There are some tips in our First Time Buyer's Guide that might be helpful for your friend.

I always think it's important to know all the costs up front, so ask if there are any additional fees or charges, either when buying, or down the line. Also visit the location at different times of day to see what traffic is like and if it feels safe.
    Buying your first home and don't know your conveyancing from your survey? Don't fear - we've got a free, comprehensive guide with everything you need to know to buy your first home.

Comment

Thank you for the checklist. The first thing that you need to consider is the budget. I am looking for a flat for my friend. One of flats that I am about to finalize for my friend has some basic necessities.

Comment

Location is mandatory to consider before buying a house. A good location would enhance the chances of selling your property further. Beside it, one should know about each sort of amenities & facilities.

Comment

Before buying a house, you need to consider the budget, location of the house, facilities, safety and the charges. Make sure also to deal with a liable seller.

Comment

We have a really comprehensive list of things to consider when you view a home - everything from what the seller might expect in terms of price, the safety and accessibility of the location, and the quality of the property itself. Here's our big list of questions when viewing a property.
            Not sure what to look out for when viewing a property? Check out our list of questions for when you're considering buying a property.

Comment

I check for electricity, plumbing, area, and other such essentials before finalizing a property.

Comment

If you are looking to buy a house. Some of the important points you should look at are:
                Know about your financial and expenses.
                Work with a skilled Realtor that knows you are the area.
                Know the actual pricing of the house you are buying.
                Verify all the information which is being provided to you.

Comment

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Hello Prospective Homeowners!

I along with two of my classmates
                  [/COLOR]
                  [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]are developing a business plan geared towards providing current and future homeowners more dynamic home financing options. We’ve put together a short survey to gain more information from the prospective homeowner’s perspective. If you 1) have been thinking about purchasing one, 3) know someone you can forward this survey to, your/their feedback would be incredibly valuable to us as we look to refine our pitch.

The survey can be found at the following link:
                  [/COLOR]
                  https://lnkd.in/d8ew4EV

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Thank you, and good luck in your search for your new home![/COLOR]

Comment

Here are my checklist on things to look for before buying a house.
                    1. Strong foundation- no issues on the roof and the system.
                    2. Fixed water pipes.
                    3. No issues on window and doors.
                    4. Safe environment.
                    5. Clean insurance history.
                    6. Friendly neighborhood.

Comment

Location, location, location is the most important thing when you planned to buy a house. The condition and price of any home can be changed. You can even change the size of your house. The only thing you can't change is your home's location. Here's one great location in Seatonville that had really nice neighborhood and houses made by a trusted developer.

Comment

10 Things to Look for When Buying a House
                        • Recognize a roof in need of repair. ...
                        • Don't judge a room by its paint job. ...
                        • Take its temperature. ...
                        • When buying a house, decide on your dealbreakers first. ...
                        • Plumbing: what lies beneath. ...
                        • Check out the land beforehand. ...
                        • Smell the roses (and more) ...
                        • Invest in a well-insulated house.
                        Professional removals company in Oxfordshire. Best rates for house removals, business removals, man with a van, storage and more. Call 01865 920935 to get a Free quote today.

Comment

Things to Avoid Before Buying a House
                          1. Don't miss loan payments. ...
                          2. Be careful before you consolidate your debt. ...
                          3. Avoid changing jobs. ...
                          4. Don't shift your finances around before getting the loan. ...
                          5. Don't start banking at a new institution. ...
                          6. Avoid buying a car. ...
                          7. Don't buy furniture or household goods on credit.
                          Professional removals company in Slough and beyond. Call 01865 920935 for a FREE quote today! Best rates for house removals, business removals, man with a van, and more.

Comment

First-Time Home Buyer Tips
                            • Pay Off All Debt and Build an Emergency Fund.
                            • Determine How Much House You Can Afford.
                            • Save a Down Payment.
                            • Save for Closing Costs.
                            • Get Preapproved for a Loan.
                            • Find a Home for Sale in Your Price Range.
                            • Research Neighborhoods for Best Fit.
                            • Attend Open Houses and Think Long Term.
                            Professional removals company in Telford and beyond. Best rates for house removals, business removals, man with a van, and more. Call us at 01865 920935.

Comment

Always look for the legal papers, next is the background of the broker or the seller, the physical appearance of the house. Exterior and interior any damages. something like that when I am prospecting for a house

Comment

Working...
                              X